Here is the list of plugins and tools which I used in FlexBuilder:
- Ant will be accessible as a new Ant window through Window > Other View > Ant and Click OK.
- Flex Formatter plugin (FlexPrettyPrint) . After installation will be added Flex Formatting section in Preferences window.
- TODO and FIXME plugin. If you start comment from TODO or FIXME then window Tasks will contain the whole list of them with references to the code (Window > Other View > General > Tasks) and you will be able to manage this list.
- UML4AS plugin
I was trying to install Ant in Flex Builder 3 using steps described here.
But after step ‘Click “Install all” to install Java Development Tools’ I got such errors:
Unable to complete action for feature “Eclipse Platform” due to errors.
Unable to complete action for feature “Eclipse RCP” due to errors.
Unable to create file “/C:/Program Files/Adobe/Flex Builder 3/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.3.R33x_v20080118\META-INF/eclipse.inf”. [C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 3\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.3.R33x_v20080118\META-INF\eclipse.inf (Access denied)]
If you have Windows Vista then you can fix the problem this way:
1. Close FlexBuilder
2. Run FlexBuilder as administrator.
3. Repeat Ant installation steps again.