3D Fps Graph Analyzer is a valuable component which allows to track the performance right in your app while you are wearing a Headset. It shows an accurate graph depending on the frame rate of a scene over period of time.
Currently it is available for HoloLens device and soon I’m going to add a support for Vive. For more details visit page – 3D Fps Graph Analyzer .
Downloadable from Unity Asset Store – 3D Fps Graph Analyzer (during re-submission process to the store the link may be not active)
Check it out the free tool for tracking performance of your app on any device. It shows an accurate graph depending on the frame rate of a scene over period of time.
Available in Unity Asset Store – Fps Graph Analyzer
For more details visit page – Fps Graph Analyzer
YouTube video – Demo In Unity
Addition to my Unity3d work – People Alive Graph.
People Alive Graph is an accurate graph which visualizes a solution of the particular task: Given a list of people with their birth and end years (all between 1900 and 2000), find the year with the most number of people alive.
Here is the list of plugins and tools which I used in FlexBuilder:
- Ant will be accessible as a new Ant window through Window > Other View > Ant and Click OK.
- Flex Formatter plugin (FlexPrettyPrint) . After installation will be added Flex Formatting section in Preferences window.
- TODO and FIXME plugin. If you start comment from TODO or FIXME then window Tasks will contain the whole list of them with references to the code (Window > Other View > General > Tasks) and you will be able to manage this list.
- UML4AS plugin
(This was actual for unity version 5.5.1f1 and lower)
The steps below are only for the case when you are sure that you want to test your Unity application for Android platform directly in Android Studio in Emulator. For this:
- You need to export your application in Unity for Android platform – File/Build Settings… If you do not check “Export project” checkbox you will have “Build” button instead of “Export”.
- Click “Export”.
- Start Android Studio. Make sure that you already have everything set up – Android SDK and JAVA_HOME variable.
- In Android Studio choose “Open an existing Android Studio project” then navigate to the just exported project folder.
- Shift+10 or Run, choose Emulator (you can also choose your Device).
In most cases you would not need to test your application like this. You will just work in Unity, “Build” the app for Android platform in Build Settings window and then test created *.apk file on any Android device clicking “Play” in Unity Editor. . For this you will need to have Unity Remote app installed on the Android device.
Setting up Unity Remote to test on the device from Unity:
- Download Unity Remote app in Play Store for Android device
- Connect your device to PC using USB cable
- In Unity go to Edit->Project Settings-> Editor and select Any device.
- Restart Unity so it will pick up Unity Remote.
- Click “Play” in Unity.
Description: Cameras broadcasting video in HD quality in live from casino room to establish the sense of trust and loyalty with real dealer working in casino.
Technologies and tools: Action Script 3.0, FlexUnit, JSON, XML, Git, Version One, Jenkins.
Position: Senior Flash Developer and Scrum Master.
• Refactoring of Single Zero version
• Implementation of new version of French Roulette
• Bug fixing
• Code review
• Introduction and organization of scrum process in a team
Team size: 6 developers in each scrum team (4 teams in total – 2 in Kiev, 2 abroad).
Duration: 5 months.